Valid for passengers holding an Eurail or Interrail Pass valid for Italy and/or France.
The Discount code (Promo code) to be entered at the moment of purchase is the passnumber mentioned on your Pass.
The discount code has to be entered during the booking process. The valid pass will have to be shown onboard. Holders of a Flexible pass do not need to fill in the date box in the travel calendar of the Pass.
Passengers unable to show their valid pass onboard will be asked to pay the upgrade to Imminente ticket, as well as a surcharge.
“Special” fare seats availability may be restricted on high season dates such as Fridays, Sundays and Bank Holidays in Italy and France.
Thello fares cannot be modified.
Should you have to cancel your reservation, “Special” fare tickets are refundable under certain conditions.
- Up to 14 days prior to departure : 75% refund
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before the scheduled departure and after departure : non refundable.
To book the Special fare with your pass:
- Search – with the green booking widget here on your right- for the available solutions on the route and date requested.
- Select the travel solution that suits your needs.
- Click on « View other offers ».
- Select « Special » in the offers list.
- Enter the pass number (7 digit number at the back of the pass) in the “Promo Code” field that has appeared.
- Finalize the booking.